The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eerily similar to what Pam and Sam both thought were small birthmarks on the back of their necks, in the shape of.................

Called Captain Kirk, Scotty and Dr. McCoy to come look. Mr. Spock had to stay aboard because he had the Vulcan Flu. Upon arrival, The Captain said......

"I've never seen anything like it" and turned to Dr. McCoy to ask "how could 3 men so completely morph???" Dr. McCoy responded, "Captain, we must take Steve, Mike and Pete . .. huh I mean these 3 specimens back to the enterprise so I can run tests" . . . with that Captain Kirk turned to Scotty and said "Beam them up" . . . to the shock of SPAM and Cave Diver they found themselves being transported to the enterprise where

much to the chagrin of Cave Diver, a dozen or more attentive and buffed-body caban boys were there to address all of SPAM's whimes, and I mean ALL!!!:eyebrow:

Not to be outdone or leftout of the fun, our always resourceful Cave Diver turns to Dr McCoy and says, "Bones, I need you to ...."

"Put on this pair of pink panties and do the Truffle Shuffle. Then yank on my 6" hose." The good Dr. turned to CD and said with a smirk, first, that hose isn't anywhere near 6", second . . ."

"there aint no pink panties on the enterprise! . . . now we'll have to place those things in the escape hatch along with . . . "

At which time Dr. McCoy cries out, "there is an outbreak of H1N1 on this ship!" Who is the swine who carried it aboard? In order to save the ship, we surely will need to...

Collect every Tribble that Harry Mudd brought onto the Enterprise. Meanwhile, Spock's flu broke and he said........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom