The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike quickly grabs his spare air bottle which ironically is a disguise for his bottle of rum and whispers . . .

I Dream of Jeannie!

i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg

"What are you doing here?" exclaimed Mike. I could have sworn that I left you behind in the ..........................

But Jeannie could only tell of how Dr. Bellows bravely saved her from Roger after Tony dumped her for her naughty, black haired twin. Since everyone was watching her, they didn't notice Fat Bastard squeezing through the vortex wearing only........

a flag which was much too small to cover his large a$$. ScubaSteve began to run but had to stop and close his eye to try and remove the image of the two cheeks squeezing through the portal. Mike caught up and asked

twisted....just twisted

Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?
Where's the rum?

Until, they drank themselves into.............................

Dudette, you have WAY too much time on your hands!

"If I put Jeannie in my tank, do I add air or Nitrox? To which ScubaSteve, panting heavily from his run, exclaimed . . .

"Oh geez, another newbie (rolling his eyes). . . NITROX of course or you DIE!!!!!" . . . still panting he

Slapped on some Aqua Velva, and a dab of Brillcreme before jumping into his 1976 AMC Pacer (the fish bowl looking car) before he relized he was really just narc'd and these vision were just in his head.

Meanwhile, back at the Crabapotomus cave....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom