The Spanish Rocks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Reefwatcher!

Did you and your wife hae a chance to check out site on yer surfboards the other day? How did it look?

- Boats

Okay, here's a list of those expressing interest to dive the Spanish Rocks, after Labor Day weekend! :D

1. fletcherjm
2. reefwatcher
3. brucetrinity
4. gulfcoast diver (limited availability)
5. cmost
6. oceangirl125
7. cvascel
6. boats (heh, me!)

I'll post some tentative dates after this Tuesday, and we'll go from there! I can't wait!

- Boats

Depending on the date/time, I'm in

AND with I DIVE, that could make us SEVEN!

All right! :)

Hey Reefwatcher!

Did you and your wife hae a chance to check out site on yer surfboards the other day? How did it look?

- Boats

Work has been chaotic this week, so I didn't get a chance to head up.

I think the gulf is out for atleast another week.

Gustav is now a hurricane again, and picking up speed.:11:

Count me in, again depending on the date and time... Work some Sat. and volunteer some Sun... Boy life is interfering with my diving....

Got it! Catra8104, yer on the list! :)

I was out yesterday with some freinds for a boat ride and did some exploratory snorkeling. None of them dive so I thought bring some gear and check things out. The storm has lowered ther vis to 5-10 ft. in some areas. Once it passes it should get better. The water is warm and comfortable with just my suit. I was diving down to 15 ft or so. I did all this just south of the spot called "Spanish Rocks". My wife and I go to that beach area all the time. Looking forward to the dive and meeting all the good people involved.

I'm game too - I keep meaning to go, but hasn't happened yet...

Great Sadie! Yer on the list!

I have some dates, I just wanted to check on the weather. Has anyone seen a extended forecast?

- Boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom