The Spanish Rocks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks!

Okay, I've now seen "multi-references" to the Spanish Rocks! I know it's a beach dive, but that is the extent of my humble "new florida knowledge". :(

I'd love to know the location, what type of dive you can expect, sweet things like that! Is there shop that runs these dives? Or, maybe a website? Perspiring minds want to know! :11:

As always, thank you for information given!

My thanks!

Todd

Todd, I will go to Spanish Rocks with you one day...could even be a late afternoon dive. I cant go til after labor day though, have Boynton this we and Key Largo next.
-Jessica

Thanks for the link, and the invites guys (and gals)!

Boynton and Key Largo! SWEET! Moving down here is just freaking awesome! I CANNOT wait to hit these places!

I really miss diving Lake Erie with 6 ft vis on a good day! <insert crazy laughter> :D

Of course, the zebra mussles were interesting. :11:

Todd

My wife and I dive there a lot.

The second set of rocks are where to head.

We have a sent of activity there the last few times.

Anytime you want to dive there let me know.

I'll gladly point you in the right direction.

Hey folks!

Okay, I've now seen "multi-references" to the Spanish Rocks! I know it's a beach dive, but that is the extent of my humble "new florida knowledge". :(

I'd love to know the location, what type of dive you can expect, sweet things like that! Is there shop that runs these dives? Or, maybe a website? Perspiring minds want to know! :11:

As always, thank you for information given!

My thanks!

Todd

Hey Todd (and others), I've never been there but I'd like to give it a try. Maybe we can hook up some day and drive down .... I live in Trinity (near Tarpon Springs).

Bruce

Sounds good Bruce! I'm north of you, JUST in Hudson. I bet we could get a small little group to go! After Labor Day, for sure we'll plot!

Hello all,

The Spanish Rocks sounds like a good "cheap" beach dive. I've spent many sunny days at the Bradenton Beach and didn't even know about this spot.

If you can handle one more I would be interested.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom