The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So we just though everyone here on the board should know that DivemasterDennis and The Scuba Snobs are now pleased to be business supporters of scubaboard! I encourage others to consider this wonderful partnership.
DivemasterDennis

In response to an inquiry from 2 LDS owners, retailers can get Book 1 and Book 2 at wholesale prices from the publisher. Call Authorhouse Channel Sales, 1-888-519-5121, extension 5022. Thanks for your interest!
DivemasterDennis

So far I've only read the amazon reviews and the 'look inside' option. It appears that those who lack aptitude in the art of dry humor and sarcasm will be offended by this book.
:D

Last week I purchased both versions from Amazon for my iPad. I bought them for some light hearted easy reading on my flight from Cuba to El Paso. I am glad I did.

The books were a pleasure to read, and the way the stories were told was well done. As I read I thought a lot about my own experiences over the last ten years of diving. It made me chuckle as I thought about some o the good times, and the not so good times I have had diving.

While I learned I am not 100% Scuba Snob, I am pretty damn close.

They were worth the money, and I am sure I will read them both again. I recommend them to anyone who does not take life to seriously to laugh at them selves. To those who can not laugh at themselves, buy them and tea them anyway. It's fun to piss your type off.

I have read both. I liked the first one better.

If you are in the Denver area September 28 or 29, you can get The Scuba Snobs Guide to Diving Etiquette ( and Book 2) at a a special convention price (less than retail, tax included) at the Colorado Dive Show. (coloradodiveshow.com) We'll be there, and would love to signs a book or two for you, and hear your stories!
DivemasterDennis

Just bought the 'kindle' version. Very funny.
All I can say is don't dive in Turkey. :confused:

Hello Dennis, I just got around to buying your first volume of scuba snobs which just came in yesteday; I was surprised to find that the print version has a watermark throughout the entire book. Is this by design? It feels like reading a book with a smudge on one's glasses.
Thanks,
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom