The Rabbit is hitting the springs March 24-28, hop over and say "Hi!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber, are you still planning Alexander on Wednesday? My sinus' are still plugged. If they get any better I may still run over. If they aren't any better I may just ride my scooter over and throw rocks at the gators and say howdy. What time frame are you guys planning to show up there?

I will be in Cali all week (darn it) :(:(

Have Fun !!!

Da Beano

I figure you and your group are driving down tonight and you won't read this until you settle in sometime tomorrow. I hope you had a safe trip.
Looks like I'll be joining you for sure on Thursday @ D'Den... Gonna try real hard to make at least 1 dive with you on Wed. @ Alex. Let me know if there is something I can do to help you guys out while you're here.

I hate to break the news to you, Ber, but you are not the only cute female diver that likes to wear a pair of pink bunny ears. I approached a youngish lady at Blue Springs (Orange City) today, and asked her if she was Ber Rabbit. She was sporting a pair of them as they were briefing their dive.

I hate to break the news to you, Ber, but you are not the only cute female diver that likes to wear a pair of pink bunny ears. I approached a youngish lady at Blue Springs (Orange City) today, and asked her if she was Ber Rabbit. She was sporting a pair of them as they were briefing their dive.

Mine are actually blue with pale orange interiors :D Did she have underwater AND surface ears? I have a white pair with pink centers on a headband thingy (the ones you see in the stores around Easter) that I wear on the surface. If anyone saw someone in rabbit ears in the office at Ginnie Springs Friday it was me :dork2:

I actually skipped the bunny hood on one dive at Crystal River and didn't recognize myself in a photo taken on that dive LOL!

Paperdesk, it was great to meet you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Mine are actually blue with pale orange interiors :D Did she have underwater AND surface ears? I have a white pair with pink centers on a headband thingy (the ones you see in the stores around Easter) that I wear on the surface. If anyone saw someone in rabbit ears in the office at Ginnie Springs Friday it was me :dork2:

I actually skipped the bunny hood on one dive at Crystal River and didn't recognize myself in a photo taken on that dive LOL!

Paperdesk, it was great to meet you!

The lady SF and I saw had ears on the surface, I believe they were all pink. Maybe white and pink? I didn't get that close of a look...just saw bunny ears and thought it was you!

Danny

Diving with your group Ber was awsome! Was nice meeting fellow scubaboarders too! I'm working on getting my pix of the trip together and seeing if any of them turned out . . . Would be fun to swap pix if there is a good way to do that.

Thanks for letting me in on the ride,

Ted

Diving with your group Ber was awsome! Was nice meeting fellow scubaboarders too! I'm working on getting my pix of the trip together and seeing if any of them turned out . . . Would be fun to swap pix if there is a good way to do that.

Thanks for letting me in on the ride,

Ted

We've got a DVD with something like 1,000 pictures on it I can mail you if you PM me your address :D That's most of the pictures that everyone on the entire trip shot, I can edit it down if you would like :wink:

Glad you enjoyed it! We're a little nutty sometimes but we're harmless...usually :eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom