The Rabbit is hitting the springs March 24-28, hop over and say "Hi!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! I'll put your name in my bucket :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Another option is Rainbow River for a drift dive. You can either get one of the ops to take you up to the preserve and drop you, or you can rent canoes for pennies from KP Hole and paddle up and drift back towing the canoes. If you have non-divers in the group, they could paddle the canoes back after dropping off your divers.

It is an extremely pretty dive!!!

I'm going to be down there March 22-29 doing some cave diving where I can, but also teaching cavern and deep. We'll be at 40 Fathom probably Wed or Thur. It's spring break for my buddy/co-instructor....prof at the university here in town.

Cool! I'll put your name in my bucket :)

Got to drop out of the C. R. dive. :( I actually have to work to get paid:dork2: what is up with that???:confused:

I'm still planning on diving Devil's Den with you on Thursday. Let me know if you change Alexander spr. to Monday.

FYI, the spring side of Manatee Springs is closed due to manatees and their young residing there for now. Catfish Hotel is still open and very clear.

Another option is Rainbow River for a drift dive. You can either get one of the ops to take you up to the preserve and drop you, or you can rent canoes for pennies from KP Hole and paddle up and drift back towing the canoes. If you have non-divers in the group, they could paddle the canoes back after dropping off your divers.

It is an extremely pretty dive!!!

I'm going to be down there March 22-29 doing some cave diving where I can, but also teaching cavern and deep. We'll be at 40 Fathom probably Wed or Thur. It's spring break for my buddy/co-instructor....prof at the university here in town.

I'll have to look into that. Could be a little interesting figuring out how to do check-outs on a drift though. I've never done anything but shore dive in still-water for check-outs with the exception of the final dive at Crystal River. Is Rainbow flooded though? Seems like every other river is.

Got to drop out of the C. R. dive. :( I actually have to work to get paid:dork2: what is up with that???:confused:

I'm still planning on diving Devil's Den with you on Thursday. Let me know if you change Alexander spr. to Monday.
I think we're going to keep Alexander on Wednesday and go to Manatee on Monday. I have one guy who REALLY wants to get some manatee pictures.

FYI, the spring side of Manatee Springs is closed due to manatees and their young residing there for now. Catfish Hotel is still open and very clear.

Thanks for the info!

Hey Ber, met you a few years ago at meet and greet at Gilboa. I am doing the Springs thing with a group of eight WV divers. It would be cool if our paths crossed. We are planning:

Thursday, Manatee, and Blue Grotto
Friday, Crystal River and Devils Den
Saturday, Ginnie and Troy, Troy now scratched, so looking for another option. I will follow this thread.
Mike

Hey Ber, met you a few years ago at meet and greet at Gilboa. I am doing the Springs thing with a group of eight WV divers. It would be cool if our paths crossed. We are planning:

Thursday, Manatee, and Blue Grotto
Friday, Crystal River and Devils Den
Saturday, Ginnie and Troy, Troy now scratched, so looking for another option. I will follow this thread.
Mike

I remember that! :D That was one of the first one's if I remember correctly.
We're solid in our Tuesday for Crystal River, Thursday for Devils Den and Friday at Ginnie plans, heading home on Saturday. We may end up at Manatee on Monday instead of Troy and we're planning for Alexander on Wednesday though that site could change.

I'm going to be visiting inlaws starting the 27th, and of course can't just sit around the house . . . :) I'd love to catch up with you guys on Thursday or Friday. Looks like you have a great lineup! Loads of fun.

Ted

Come on out and join us if you can! Hubby and I will be in a white Chevy crew cab short-bed pickup that has a locking tonneau cover (is that how you spell that?) and Ohio tags. I'm not sure what other vehicles will be along with us.

Will plan to be there! I'll probably be in a Honda Accord with a wistful, pregnant, wishing to be diving wife!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom