The Pressure Head Lives!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone.Just wanted to let ya`ll know I`m still kikkin.The wife and I have moved anto a nice place in town here and I`ve changed carreers twice in two months..but things are clickin well and I hope to be out at the pond Sunday aroun 2 to wet the gills ...they are crispy from lack of the wet stuff..See ya`ll soon..

Welcome back, TPH! Life has a way of throwing us some curve balls, sometimes, doesn't it? Two career changes in as many months can be a bit... stressful, huh? Glad you're back to diving, get down there and relax!

Foo

Hey, Phinn Bud! Beast and I were talking about you today, wondering where you'd gotten off to. I want to hear about this newest adventure!

We're taking his dad to lunch tomorrow but if at all possible, we'll be out there!

Hey Dee and FOO,,I`m so sorry about not making it out today,,,but i had to move somemore stuff to the new place today then clean out and rewire a frige that i sold and yata yata yata...well I`m takin a phyz tommorrow for Plains Marketing and will be working in the Alvin,dickinson leaugecity area for them..but i should be able to do a mid day dive teusday if anyone is interested..i willput off everything just to go,,so let me know.How`s tiny been doing of late??Still duckin the doorways i presume??lolJust picin at ya Doug and it sure is good to here from the foo girl..any more gadgets added to the armor?Well ya`ll have a good one and lmk about mid-week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom