the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yeah chip and moonie too..which reminds me..I thought I was mistaken but it seems Chip and Iris were kinda extra sweet last night to each other...Chip was like a little pussy cat. Hmmmm....made in Puerto Galera?

they have always seemed sweet but after gallera something changed, they almost look like an item, mons had to point it out to me:)

clgsamson:
According to my sources, it's official! They're on!!!!! yeheyyyyyyy....

now who told me that.....

I heard the same thing, although i have eyewitness account of the torrid romance. by the way my eyewitness is moonie:D

almitywife:
poor Z, i now have visions of him being crash tackled at the airport as you all go at his hair with dive knives! :D

OK, I will put a BOUNTY on Z's pony tail! :wink: Free dives in Southern Leyte this December to whoever brings me his scalp before he heads back to Oz... :D

i will do a SAMSON (zee) and Delilah tonight on ZEEs pony tails

SO GALS, GET ZEE DRUNK TONIGHT !!!!!

Chip want to sleep over tonight so you may witness the Samson and Delilah haircut ?

:D

pakman:
OK, I will put a BOUNTY on Z's pony tail! :wink: Free dives in Southern Leyte this December to whoever brings me his scalp before he heads back to Oz... :D
scalp! SCALP!!! i said ponytail!!

geez, you guys dont mess around do you :D

can you at least warn him about your sudden violent behaviour so he can pack his bag first!

Back
Top Bottom