the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the scariest pic in the entire thread is Chip topless in red shorts and a pink cowboy hat.... can you say dancer at brokeback club?

Followed very closely by pic of Ish surrounded by men..... :(

And of course Larry..... i want to see those pics of a certain someone last night.... guess that will be in Bali eh?

Great shots boys and girls!!! Looks like everyone had fun.:D

greatwolf:
Great shots boys and girls!!! Looks like everyone had fun.:D

too bad you couldn't have made it Marv...

oh and mike as well... but don't worry, the boys from PPD took good care of Ish... :wink: now when are they going to start posting the body shot photos... :D

The PPders are slow to start posting and uploading more pix today...Wake up!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mike (Pakman), where are the secret pics taken by your not so secret agents?

Larry is still not on board..hmm hehe I think he's got something up his sleeve.

clgsamson:
The PPders are slow to start posting and uploading more pix today...Wake up!!!!!!!!!

Ah as they say, filipino time...

c:
Hey Mike (Pakman), where are the secret pics taken by your not so secret agents?

Larry is still not on board..hmm hehe I think he's got something up his sleeve.
I don't think they got back home until well after midnite.

you guys are way too wild! i expect moonie to show up on some adult movie soon (not that i know about those type of things! eyebrow).

please send Zeeman back in a presentable state! remind him of our "alchohol banned" Marine ID Course at the end of the month!

almitywife:
you guys are way too wild! i expect moonie to show up on some adult movie soon (not that i know about those type of things! eyebrow).

please send Zeeman back in a presentable state! remind him of our "alchohol banned" Marine ID Course at the end of the month!
He's a cool dude and hottie to the ladies, he made a lot of friends in the PPD...don't worry, he'll be back in Sydney by Wednesday. Have a cold one when he talks about his Philippine adventure...

He promises to be back...

almitywife:

zee is one cool dude! i had the pleasure of biking with him around PG. he's still at paolo's place though...sleeping :laughing:

Zee had to dry out from Australia Day long weekend to make it to PPD.. now he has to dry out again - poor boy, thats why he needs a good woman to take care of him... maybe you can introduce him to some more nice ladies :D

(shhhh, dont tell Mike but that Ish person looks perfect for Z!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom