the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
Zee had to dry out from Australia Day long weekend to make it to PPD.. now he has to dry out again - poor boy, thats why he needs a good woman to take care of him... maybe you can introduce him to some more nice ladies :D

(shhhh, dont tell mike but that Ish person looks fantastic for Z!)

eyebrow

careful almity, lest you wanna hear something from our friend mr. veitch :D

jonix:
eyebrow

careful almity, lest you wanna hear something from our friend mr. veitch :D
im sure Mr Veitch wont take it personally! alls fair in love and war afterall

whats the worse he can do to me all the way over there in Yap...oh, just remembered, in 3 weeks time he is taking me and hubby diving!!! :doh:

almitywife:
im sure Mr Veitch wont take it personally! alls fair in love and war afterall

whats the worse he can do to me all the way over there in Yap...oh, just remembered, in 3 weeks time he is taking me and hubby diving!!! :11doh:

oh he can show you mantas the size of golf balls just to get back at ya :D

jonix:
zee is one cool dude! i had the pleasure of biking with him around PG. he's still at paolo's place though...sleeping :laughing:

not anymore got a txt message from ish. they woke up at the same time !

midwestdvr:
Ish and Zee (just look at his eyes, he's got evil intentions :D )
if you guys can get Zee to cut that ponytail off before he leaves i will buy the man (or woman) a drink!

Spoon:
hey dont forget about ish and moonie, they hit it off quite well
yeah chip and moonie too..which reminds me..I thought I was mistaken but it seems Chip and Iris were kinda extra sweet last night to each other...Chip was like a little pussy cat. Hmmmm....made in Puerto Galera?

almitywife:
if you guys can get Zee to cut that ponytail off before he leaves i will buy the man (or woman) a drink!

I'll take you up on it. but my drink is RM XO.

Back
Top Bottom