the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
It was shirtless Friday mike! and saturday, and sunday....

But here's one for you. It was No Pants Saturday: :wink:
Ish_No_Pants_saturday.JPG

(jag then went to smell the seat afterwards...)
Yer a cruel one Chippy.... she look good though... :D

And that is in the wrong thread!!!! Pao won't be happy

Spoon:
just make sure you post em in the pics thread. we might make lolo grumpy again:D

excuse me to clarify things : that is lolo KIM

not me. what do i care on all the mess here... hehehehhehe i am part of the mess... :D

dlndavid:
Nice pic Chip, what're you doing up so late? How's Iris? :D
Here's one of the girls.

After all these photos of the lovely Iris, Ish, Van, and Mrs Jonix you guys keep posting, I think the girls of PPD are going to singlehandedly do more for Philippines tourism than the dept of tourism ever did with their global advertising campaigns... :D:D

chip104:
(jag then went to smell the seat afterwards...)

I think you're mistaken Chip... I'm pretty sure Jag was doing a face plant in the stool you were sitting in...:wink:

almitywife:
please send Zeeman back in a presentable state! remind him of our "alchohol banned" Marine ID Course at the end of the month!

Erm.. wasn't that "alcohol free"? As in alcohol is supplied free to those attending? I'm sure that is how I remember it. I don't remember seeing the word "banned" in the original thread...

Z...

heheeh - Hi Z!!

please tell me you still have your ponytail!!!

pakman:
OK, I will put a BOUNTY on Z's pony tail! :wink: Free dives in Southern Leyte this December to whoever brings me his scalp before he heads back to Oz... :D

Wow.. if you include the airfare, I'll hand it to you myself... :D

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom