"The Perfect Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're significant other, preferably - I would like to see this topic rated G, but it does not mean you can't fantasize . . .

Okay...

...Jessica Alba works for me...... :)

...as long as we're fantasizing...

my lovely wife Jessica hands me the wide-angle rig to capture the black marlin that has emerged from the depths to swim within a few feet of us. Wow, even at this depth there is good natural light in photogenic beams backlighting the shot, with a school of tuna glimmering in the background. This is going to be a perfect shot...

....and just before you enter the cave, you reach over to the wall mounted thermostat at the entrance...carefully adjusting the cave water to the optimum temperature, then proceeding to turn on the giant dimmer switch to customize the amount of light inside the cave.......

And when you travel to the 799 foot length of reel, you find another 200 cubic foot titanium stage bottle, strap it on, and you see a big air pocket.

You ascend into the air pocket, and you see several Jessica Alba - like mermaids sauteé'ing lobster tails in garlic oil offering to feed you by hand as long as you submit to a full body massage . . . (OK even the women here would like that!)

Edit: make that Garlic BUTTER with cilantro!

Last edited:
As you turn to exit this marvelous cave system, along swims the ever elusive hammerhead turtle, which slows down to allow you to hitch a ride back to the surface.

As you're leaving,an arguement ensues while the mermaids begin to disagree over which one gets the privledge of massaging you. You reassure them that there will be plenty to go around later.

Last edited:
... but as you ascend you see a pod of whales just hanging around at 40 feet. Since you have a new tank, you gently ask the turtle to let you off at the cleaning station so you can stare at the whales playing around....

And the mama whale lets baby whale go play with you while she just watchs and sings while you ride baby whale's back around...And my charming assistant/dive buddy...George Clooney** captures it all on video with sound...for the world to watch on NatGeo channel...

**if the guys get to fantasize, so can the ladies

While riding the baby whale you come to another reef full of every great-tasting fish known to the sea, all in well-beyond-legal size. Sticking out of the reef is a brand new speargun, game bag, and as Cristina Scabbia (link to pics, since it's my fantasy too) fins down in an impressive 30-minute breath-hold free dive, she hands you the speargun and gives you the "good luck sign"

Peace,
Greg

Well...there IS that NOAA underwater lab off the Keys. It's about 60ft down on an excellent reef system.

NOAA Ocean Explorer: Aquarius Underwater Laboratory

Unfortunately, there is no Jessica-Mermaid there and I saw a peice on TV about it where they were saying the food is awful. But what a week of diving that would be!

Also, since it is a government run research facility, you can't get on-board at any price. Maybe someone should do something like this at a dive resort.

I can see it now...a new PADI specialty course...Underwater Habitat.

And the mama whale lets baby whale go play with you while she just watchs and sings while you ride baby whale's back around...And my charming assistant/dive buddy...George Clooney** captures it all on video with sound...for the world to watch on NatGeo channel...

...While your ride on the baby whale finishes and you waive goodby to the whale family and start returning to the bungalow, you find a darker spot in the water. You head in that direction and find out it is a passage way to a deeper area where lies a non explored cruiser shipwreck at 200 ft depth, Jessica Biel just hand my doubles with trimix 15/50 for a comfort ride to the bottom, a couple of stage bottles, and some explore reels. I start my descent to the perfectly intact cruiser in the bottom...

Back
Top Bottom