"The Perfect Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And next to that lies a pile of fresh ready to grill Lionfish....

Ah now we are getting somewhere ... The Lionfish served up free of bones, by the naked Jessica Alba, with a bottle of chilled Champagne ...
With Mashed Potatos, Esparagus and Holinday sauce, and Lobster Appitizer, and to be finished off with a luscious rich chocolate cake and Vannila ice cream...

...and where's the wreck?

WWII vintage, virgin... complete with liftbag and easily accessible and legible Bell....

...Full of unopened 80 year old rum bottles perfectly preserved by the cooling seas..which when moved reveals Hitler's Lost Gold and a Discovery Channel contract for a 40 show deal..

...Full of unopened 80 year old rum bottles perfectly preserved by the cooling seas..which when moved reveals Hitler's Lost Gold and a Discovery Channel contract for a 40 show deal..
Aye, the Rum!... :pirate:

Jessica puts on a t-shirt, and then a sweatshirt, and some jeans and says, "Hey, I like diving with you dirty old men, but give me a break."

As I dive, gently floating along with groups of every beautiful fish swirling around me in clouds of movement, I see that all of the most loved and sexy women float next to me smiling telling me with full luscious lips that they want me and only me... the reality hits me I have an infinite supply of air from my alien engineered tank... to the left is the proof that Atlantis exists, to the right is the most fascinating alien craft, ahead is a wormhole to whatever time I wish to travel and behind is the ability to go back in time and do over all of my mistakes... Now that is my idea of a real fantasy!

Jessica puts on a t-shirt, and then a sweatshirt, and some jeans and says, "Hey, I like diving with you dirty old men, but give me a break."

Relax, we were at Sorobon. It's all good! :eyebrow:

My perfect dive: Loads of varied shells to collect for my somewhat scientific collection in a state/country (and with a dive Op) that permits it. I know where this rare Caribbean place is, hope to visit, and will keep it a secret. It's even a PADI dive Op.

well thats about as passive as a dive i would ever not want to do.Zero level of adventure in that dive.think i would settle for dive on the sea tiger in 40 foot vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom