The "other" Philippine Paradise Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a quick note to Dave/iDiveChick/??? from the fake PPD.

Yes we know you are here and frankly we don't care. I asked you nicely to quit using our name, Philippine Paradise Divers for your Facebook group. You have refused and now you've banned me with this message...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Since you're so busy defaming us on SB I 'm sure you have no need for further access here. Screencaps made of your SB posts.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never/QUOTE]

For the record, I have been talking to you via your board by PM which no one has known about. You have cut off communication with me. It was a private conversation, why not confront me there and hash this out. I told you in PM we know about your reputation and want nothing to do with it. I was blunt and honest when I said that, I didn't make the statement all of the stories were true, I said we don't care because it did not affect us, until you used our name.

If you think that I have defamed you, then give me examples. You are always saying other boards like SB are jealous and they are all trying to undermine your forum and defaming you. You have been banned from this board as well as many others. Try to Google iDiveChick and see what you get. You said you have taken screencaps of all my posts but there was no need, they will still be here for all to see.

Again, as I have said in one of the posts that you have screencapped, we do not want to be associated with your bad reputation. When we went to your board we asked for the name of the Philippine area to be changed to the Philippine Paradise Divers because it was coined by our members, one in particular and not by any board. You then have taken it for a Facebook group and we were never told. Why did you take our name? Could it have something to do with your eroded credibility?

We can continue this in private, just use your sock puppet to PM me your email.

No reply? ****ing coward.

You know, I re-read this thread and the only things we talked about here are things that are already out on the net for all to see. I see no defaming at all. As I said said in one of my screen capped posts that you have Dave, just changing the name would end it.

If you want to defend your reputation perhaps you should start suing all those other websites. Lots more vitriol there for you to see there. We just want our name back.

As I said said in one of my screen capped posts that you have Dave, just changing the name would end it.

I think a name change would be good because if you google dive sites in the philippines, the PPD usually comes up. It would be great to have another forum group showing up in google so that there is more than one group promoting the diving in the Philippines.

Dennis, I sent you a PM discussing this whole ordeal. You know how I stand with it. Hope you don't take it personally.

I understand Chip. Like I said, I'm not saying all this stuff is true and never have. Unfortunately, perception is reality with most people and it's best if we are the only ones with that name. Thanks for the PM by the way, as I explained, I'm certainly not against any other groups, it was just the name.

nah nah nanny boo boo......<tongue sticking out> ......taking our balls and going home!! <hehe>

I was so shocked to learn that iDiveChick was a... er, um... a Dave. Why, I almost fell in lust with a blonde...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom