The Official September "Early Monthers" Meet and Greet Sign-Up List 9-7-2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pelagic_by_nature

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Like the title says. Lets hold off picking a place until we get a better idea of how many people we got coming.
Dave, I'm taking the liberty of signing you up. The list looks too sad :depressed: with just one name.

pelagic_by_nature
Davemohio

Sing-up List :chuckle:
Couldn't edit the thread title. :blush:

Last edited:
I will be there- hopefully i can talk two freinds who leave saturday into coming out also. As far a location goes i'm good iwth anywhere- wet wendy's, french quarter, kelly's- 10 loooong days. on a good note i saw the jetstream is pulling hurricanes towards cuba and florida- good for us bad for them.

I'd likely hop on the list, but I'm a day late for this gathering. Have fun!!

I can give you number where you can hire some guys to pump your numbers.... I mean if you need it....
Would they be the same guys you used to bump up the numbers for the TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM?

Hey, it looks like my edit on the thread title stuck. :cool3:
(originally said "sing-up" list:bonk:)

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:46 PM ----------

[h=2]The Official September "Early Monthers" Meet and Greet Sign-Up List 9-7-2012[/h]
pelagic_by_nature
Davemohio
diverokc

I would like to attend.
Himself

:meeting: The Official September "Early Monthers" Meet and Greet Sign-Up List 9-7-2012 :meeting:

pelagic_by_nature
Davemohio
diverokc
Himself

I can give you number where you can hire some guys to pump your numbers.... I mean if you need it....
OK, chief. I'll take that number please :blush:

Not a definite "yes" but I'm hoping to be there!

:eek:fftopic::hijack:
Hey Deb,
What's the scoop on doing the fish ID session with you? You have some mnemonics I already know I want...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom