The Official September "Early Monthers" Meet and Greet Sign-Up List 9-7-2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Sallye - You already know a lot, so we'll have to talk about a tailored course. Do you want to become a surveyor, too?
Do you have my phone #s?
The mnemonics (we call them Memory Clues at REEF) are public domain! And you can make up your own once you know what to look for for an ID.

Thanks Deb! I don't have your numbers. I get in next Saturday afternoon, so we can talk after that.
I might like to try out surveying. I did a few several years ago.
You can PM your number, and I'll give you a shout.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sallye

"BIG" meet and greet/birthday party

I can give you number where you can hire some guys to pump your numbers.... I mean if you need it....

Phone numbers....who needs them?

Last years meet and greet for my husbands birthday with a "few close" friends

Mexican Independence 014.jpg

And the fireworks that I arranged with the Mayor to have for his birthday :winky:

Mexican Indepedence (26).jpg

Phone numbers....who needs them?

Last years meet and greet for my husbands birthday with a "few close" friends

View attachment 134356

And the fireworks that I arranged with the Mayor to have for his birthday :winky:

View attachment 134357

OK That is nice and all and Steve deserves it, but you STILL don't have a Dandy Don.... We did....

I am looking forward to taking part in El Grito this year. I missed it by ONE DAY last year. And Steve's b'day. I was sooooo disappointed.

Hmmmm... I must have some ONE DAY thing with September in general. This year I miss TOS"EM"M&G by one day. *sigh*

I would like to nominate La Perlita for our "Early Monther" get together where we can indulge in that tasty scourge of the Caribbean - Pez Leone.
Mmmmmm

Before:
lionfish.jpg

and
After:
lionfish-plate.jpg

:idea: Hey, if you can't beat 'em - ​Eat 'em

So Let's say 7PM at La Perlita. 10 N between Av 65 and 70.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom