The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh no! It didn't even occur to me that Ben may have killed Penny. Was Desmond on the plane?

& who really thought Locke had killed himself?

Paula

I thought that's what they've been saying all along, that locke committed suicide.

Gin isn't working for Dharma. He didn't recognize any of them, he knew her name. The pregnant lady is Ben's daughters mom, which is the lady that's running around in the woods with the rifle in the earlier seasons. Sorry, I can't remember her name, maybe Daniele? When she told him her name that's when he had the *** look on his face.

The biggest mystery of the entire island to me is the black smoke monster and on the same episode the guy said it was a security system for that building, which we know was a lie, or was it? <plays twilight zone music>

Ah fark I missed last nights episode, good thing it's recorded :)

BEN IS BAD!

HERE IS WHAT I GOT......I think Ben got his A$$ Kicked by Sayid, so that he could get arrested, which explains why he was in cuffs....

Hurley got out of jail when Ben's lawyer said they had no real evidence.... Remember, it was like 2 episodes back.

I thought that's what they've been saying all along, that locke committed suicide.

BEN IS BAD!

HERE IS WHAT I GOT......I think Ben got his A$$ Kicked by Sayid, so that he could get arrested, which explains why he was in cuffs....

Hurley got out of jail when Ben's lawyer said they had no real evidence.... Remember, it was like 2 episodes back.

That would explain why Sayid was surprised when he was Ben on the plane.

Here is another great recap.....it raises some questions on why Ben might have killed Locke instead of letting Locke kill himself.

'Lost' recap: It's about the journey | Lost | 1 | TV Recaps | Totally 'Lost' | EW.com

I'm confused now on who is the bad guy and who is the good guy....maybe they are both bad.

And in response to Jin being in the Dharma van...remember when the people do the time travel flash on the island? What ever they have in their possession at the time goes with them. We saw that happen when they where in the ocean in the little boat running from the people who were shooting at them. When the flash happened they were still in the boat. So, maybe Jin was in the van when the flash happened.

HERE WE GO!

Where is Randini when you need him!
Sorry. I told you I have a day's delay and stay out of these types of places until I get a chance to see it.
Anyways, I only watched it half arsed while getting ready to go to work this morning and just recently got home (10pm). Going to watch it agian now for real and I'll get back.

So who is the good guy, Ben or Charles?
Neither. They both have vandettas to settle with the eachother (Ben for holding Widmore responsible for Alex's death, and just being an all around A-hole, and Charles for overthrowing him as leader and getting him tossed off the island). I think Desmond summed it up best in the previous episode when he said that they're just playing games and the Oceanic 6 + Desmond are nothing but pieces on the board.

BEN IS BAD!

That sounds familiar, where have I heard that before? :wink: , but the so that he could get arrested is a new twist. Care to elaborate? I just thought that Ben had him taken into custody, but still question if the Marshall's for real or working for Ben.

I am glad to see that there was a crash. I was right about the new characters being introduced. My impression is that Jack, Hurley and Kate are in 1970's Dharma initiative Island (along with Jin and Daniel, maybe even Sawyer and Juliett), while Lock, Ben and the rest of the Aljira survivors are in 2007ish (3 years after oceanic's crash) island. As for Sun & Sayid, I don't know.

ok, time to watch it agian and pay some attention this time. BBL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom