The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOrry your a day behind, do you check the post to see what's going on? I would have to... there is NO WAY I could wait!
No worries, beats waiting for them to air it here (they are finally wrapping up season 4 and I have no idea when they'll start 5). No don't check the posts. I just wait long enough to get my link (usually about 2am), start the download and go to bed. But I avoid finding out what happened until I see it.

The only thing is after I think they might be in the late 70's early 80'sCOLOR][/COLOR]
Could be, I definitely think they are earlier than my previous guess of '85 or so. I'll agree with you to the mid to late 70's.

Ben just might have killed Penny, if you remember in the past, Pennys dad killed Bens "daughter". When they were at the chapel, Desmond left first.....after, Ben said "he had a lose end to take care of"

They said they had to recreate as much as possible-Bens father was in the coffin, now it's Lock.... Kate was in cuffs, now its Sayid
I hear you and am not discarding your idea, I actually like it. I'm just giving you what my original thoughts were. If Ben did kill Penny, revenge would be a good motive to get Desmond back on the Island. Especially since he now knows where to find Eloise, and if you recall, he accused her of being responsible for him going out there the first time and losing four years of his life.
That is good. And I was right, there was an Ajira water bottle. I knew I remembered that! I don't buy the runway argument though.

Have you also seen Lostpedia. They have straight up episode recaps with way too much detail (paintings in the background, discontenuities, etc), character summaries (also with way too much detail) and links to some of the "theories" that perople have come up with.

45 minutes til last weeks episode with the subtitles.

I LOVE this hour before!

the shoes.

Makes you wonder how many dead bodies are at BUTCHER Places!:shakehead:

HERE WE GO!

Where is Randini when you need him!

TELL ME, what do you think????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom