The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have officially thrown the towel in on the Pens season this year. They are officially out of it. No Sid, Letang, Stall, Neal, Adams, or Asham. Best of Luck to everyone except Philly! :mooner:

Can someone please tell me WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED IN OTTOWA?!?!?!?!

In fact, your team gave up a goal to "can't be a has been cause he never was" Filip Kuba. He like , totally sucks!

In fact, your team gave up a goal to "can't be a has been cause he never was" Filip Kuba. He like , totally sucks!
I can't even come up with a witty response cause you're right. :shakehead:

Hey Man the Wild are doing way better than the Bolts... don't know what happened this season... Would like to blame it on the all the players out for injuries... but they've just been out played at almost every game...

Still my team though!

With the way Buffalo is playing, I'm unsure if it is a curse or a blessing that the network covering the games (MSG) and my cable provider (time Warner) have had a falling out, and I can no longer see the games...... 'Tis a season of disappointment... starting to appreciate what it is like to be a Habs fan......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom