The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These assholes don't represent Philly. Just like I'm sure the Rangers fan don't represent NY.
But don't forget, this kind of crap happens in every city. I was almost jumped at a Devils game for wearing a Flyers jersey. I remember a dude getting killed somewhere in California a few years ago.
It's just trendy to point out when it's in Philly.
Yeah, we like picking on Philly!!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Gophers are off to Tampa for the frozen four. We get either UMD or Boston College. I hope Boston so we can kick the **** out of the other Boston team!!!

Thank-you MN-Wild for that one this weekend.... We have now climbed into 8th, with a match-up with Washington to determine our fate on Tuesday. What a time to be putting it all together. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

yeah buffalo! Head to head, it just doesn't get any better. 5-1 in their house! Back from the dead, and owning 8th with 5 games to go! Oh please, please, please, just keep the momentum!!!!!

hockey_redWingsSuck.png

I haven't decided who I'd like to see win yet, but definitely not Vancouver or that other team I hate.

dropped two straight after an amazing surge - 'tis Buffalo at its finest..... I hang my head in shame....

View attachment 120096

I haven't decided who I'd like to see win yet, but definitely not Vancouver or that other team I hate.
The Wild?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I think I just watched a preview of the playoffs!

Last edited:
We still have next Sat. to warm up the slug fest!
See you topside! John

Pitt has a test every game this coming week.. Tues: Boston @ Boston Thurs: Rangers at home and yinz at home on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom