The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

insisting that Africa gives up its soccer culture to accommodate Europeans who can't find the volume button on their TV remotes is just as disrespectful .
OK OK, I give up
I won't be disrespectfull anymore, let's just say that I appreciate much more the Burundi drums, the morrocan gnawas, the Salif Keitah songs or Tiken jah fakoly.
The Africa I know plays a different music.
I didn't want to be disrespectfull so I do apologize.

edit : and also, I don't want to be treated as the spanish are because of their opposition...:shocked2:
Avertissement de redirection ( There is a 4 letters forbidden word in the adress )

:D

The North Koreans on the other hand put on a stellar performance in defense.
I'm pretty sure that the german would have been more efficient.
But you are right , this kind of defence is very dificult to play ( and also kills the show).
The big surprise was that the Korean scored. This Brazilian team is supposed to be based on on a tough defence, Dunga is rougly criticized in Brazil for that. The brazilian love to see a fluid and attacking football as Rhoneman said.
Where are the famous brazilian attacking wingback ?

edit : and also, I don't want to be treated as the spanish are because of their opposition...:shocked2:
Ooh, nasty:shocked2:

Where are the famous brazilian attacking wingback ?
Isn't that precisely what Maicon was? He had three shots on target and scored the most brilliant first goal.

But I agree, Brazil's team certainly has a far greater emphasis on defense than they used to and allowing a goal like that of Korea DPR is a bit of a shame, considering.

Isn't that precisely what Maicon was? He had three shots on target and scored the most brilliant first goal.

Yes and Bastos on the other side (better than Maicon OMHO).
All the Korean were defending so it was possible for the defence to go forward , let's see the way they will play against Portugal.

Looking like a possible Brazil - Spain match up in the Round of 16.

That would be fun!

Hi Frenchman,

You are surprised. :D

Of course I am, but not that much. Since 4 years we better know the Swiss : a good first tour and then back home :mooner:

Spain Brazil could be a fantastic game.

3-0, Uruguay should pass and it's probably finished for the Bafanah Bafanah, except in case of a large victory against...France:)

Most boring world cup ever?

I have to say, it is not so much the lack of goals that bothers me as the lack of fluid play. Only Spain and Germany put in really good showings in their first games, and even then Spain got nothing to show for it.

Only Spain and Germany put in really good showings in their first games, and even then Spain got nothing to show for it.

Anyone would look good compared to Australia.

Anyone would look good compared to Australia.

There has to be at least one sport Australia is allowed to be bad at...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom