The New Omega Flip???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been very interested in these fins and really appreciate this post and all the replies. I'm about as graceful as a dead toad with or without flippers, so I thought this fin might be a good idea. Again, many thanks!

Are these fins sized like a shoe rather than small, medium, large? Just curious how you figure out the size if you order them online... my local dive shop doesn't carry this fin.

Are these fins sized like a shoe rather than small, medium, large? Just curious how you figure out the size if you order them online... my local dive shop doesn't carry this fin.

I'm a girl with size 7 feet and chunky wetsuit boots/gymongous drysuit boots. The medium actually fits both, something I've never experienced with another fin. If you are wearing wetsuit boots that aren't really thick and/or have smaller feet you may want to go with a small. They do make inserts to convert a larger fin to a smaller size but I haven't tried them.

I'll throw another vote in for Mike at Dive Right In Scuba :D He'll take the time to make sure you get what you need and if it doesn't fit he'll make it right :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom