The new girl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome to the board!

boating and diving, funny, those are my favourite two things in life too! :wink:

Hollywoodivers once bubbled...
Bring your drysuit and come to LA 8 islands right off our coast. Have you been diving here ? Hal

Hi,
I think you are talking about the Channel Islands. Right? I was recently on a charter boat up here called the Nautilus Explorer, which may I add is right up there with the Aggressor fleet quality, and met a girl out your way. She has done a lot of diving in the Channel Islands. Any dive you recommend?

MechDiver once bubbled...
Welcome from another Washington diver. You will find there is a wealth of information here and, most likely, some good dive buddies :D

What is a Ship's Chandler?

MD

Hi,
Thanks for the welcome. I think Washington is one of the greatest places to dive. If you can handle the cold water.
A Ship's Chandler is a supplier for the ships that come into port. Like the container ships, oil tankers, bulk ships. I buy any supplies they may need to keep the ship operational. It is so much fun and I get to meet people from all over the world. MOST of them I like. Where do you do most of your diving? Always looking for new places to go.

What a COOL job! Glad you found us, this is the friendliest board on the net! Looking forward to seeing you around the board!
Ber :bunny:

:hi:

You'll find heaps of useful info here!

As a warm-water-wuss, I recommend you spend your next dive vacation somewhere that has warm water such as Fiji or Papua New Guinea.

Happy diving!

Hi- I'm new to the board too. Looking forward to diving around home more now that I have a dry suit. But I still prefer the sunny weather, and clear blue waters of the tropics!

:wink:

welcome to the board girliediver!

Welcome from a newbie from AR!! The folks that say there are some really nice and helpful people on here...THEY AINT LYIN!!! Man, I've gotten lots of help and information since finding this site. YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!!:bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom