The new girl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I guess there are people from all over on this board, I have been reading it the last few days and it is great to see the amount of participation here. One of these days I will get around to writing an intro of myself. As another Seattle diver, anyone coming to or living in the area that is looking for dive buddy give me a holler.

Travis

don't let all the tech people scare you off there really a good bunch even when they go over board some time Sorry all couldn't resist lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board Val!!!!!!!

Jason

Welcome Val. I've been on the board only a couple of months and have gotten lots of insight, information, and input. Come on down South and Dive with us.. (but you can leave the drysuit home).

T-bolt

Welcome.

There is some great cold water diving up here in Alaska, Temps are around 37-36 degrees right now. That warm water stuff is pretty but not much challenge after dry suits and minus 0 surface temps. (Did I mention I want to go to the Carribean?)

Be carefull with the Nautilus Explorer. Have seen them do some stuff up here I thought was inappropriate. Either that or they are much better than most of us! They dropped off a bunch of divers on the Princess Sophia without an anchor/down line. We were done but I don't like the idea of a large boat patrolling around above me picking up divers popping up all over the place.

Currents can be very wicked there and I personnaly know folks who got into trouble with anchor and tag lines and safety boats nearby.:)

Back
Top Bottom