The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, If you split the govt's cut between buyer and seller, there is great opportunity for bargains. OTOH the gov't is rather adamant about getting their cut ... eventually.
I remember when that company briefly went public, in yet another scam, after so very many, and had been abbreviated as “CRZY” on the exchange . . .

Mehh. Ebay/Paypal/CC and you are probably safe if there is a clear material breach of description.
Eh, It still took a client of mine over four months to fully resolve an obviously fraudulent listing on eBay, for a “slightly used” — (read, rodent-eaten) FFM some years back — PayPal Credit included, when they openly balked at issuing a refund, for an item technically purchased from overseas (which was not covered at that time; maybe isn't to this day), but which had been fraudulently listed on the site as having been located in the Midwest, on the Great Lakes, and not somewhere on the North Sea . . .

I noticed that a couple of Atomic dealers in the United States have the standalone TFX second stage listed as available to order for $1,299.95. I'll speculate that Atomic will include the integrated Ti swivel hose for that price!
So likely over $2000 AUD 😳

$1300 for a second stage, someone at Huish has obviously suffered a TBI.
Huish/Atomic doesn't set those prices.

The people willing to fork over that much for one do.

Blame irrational consumers, not the seller.

Retail on the TFX 1st and 2nd is $2650. Retail on the T3 first and 2nd is $2250. Retail on the T3 1st is $1550 and 2nd is $700. So following the same price logic the TFX 2nd should retail for $1100...?

Retail on the TFX 1st and 2nd is $2650. Retail on the T3 first and 2nd is $2250. Retail on the T3 1st is $1550 and 2nd is $700. So following the same price logic the TFX 2nd should retail for $1100...?
It was, I believe, advertised at $850 but the places I saw them have removed them.

$2650 for a 1st and 2nd stage....

I own or have owned 3 rEvo CCRs. I think the most I paid for one was $5500... (all used, of course)

Back
Top Bottom