The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to spread happiness and joy :)

(My kit is already in the truck for tomorrows morning dive)

This is where I am diving tomorrow:
Envy. Have a great dive! It'll be inferior though, without the TFX.

The silicone strap on my Teric looks great after ~ 200 dives and I've not seen any reports of strap issues with Terics...
I had a Teric strap break at molding seam inside of the strap pin. Luckily, it fell on the deck of the boat and was retrieved by the mate, I was lucky.

Envy. Have a great dive! It'll be inferior though, without the TFX.
I can't wait to get my TFX.

I had a Teric strap break at molding seam inside of the strap pin. Luckily, it fell on the deck of the boat and was retrieved by the mate, I was lucky.
Sorry to hear that - you seem to be cursed with a number of different Teric issues! I just checked my strap and all looks good, but will make sure I check it regularly ( I do check to make sure the pins are tight).

All this fuss about something you know nothing about and only seen in A picture on SB?

You guys need to go diving more. I have been diving almost everyday since end of July. It is therapeutic, try it for it will make feel much better.

Not everyone has the same chance to dive, if I were diving I'd not be posting 🤪

Back
Top Bottom