The most incredible New Item at DEMA 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers Incorporated

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ann Arbor, Michigan and White Star Quarry
# of dives
Just got back from DEMA a few days ago and I had to share this with you. After 20+ years of doing this I am rarely excited about new gear but this is pretty cool. I figured I would share it with you since we are now a dealer at Divers Incorporated.

The Nautilus Lifeline GPS Radio is the most incredible new piece of dive safety gear to hit the market since the safety sausage. Coming in March of 2011 just in time for the diving season to get ramped up, this ingenious little device is available for pre order from Divers Incorporated. We will give you a discount for preordering this amazing machine and ship it to you at no additional cost as soon as they come in. We will even teach you to use it if you need us to!

Introduced at DEMA 2010, this Nautilus lifeline radio will revolutionize diving safety and make getting left behind on the water a thing of the past. Three buttons and LED Display all in a water proof case. This is a "Must Have" for all the divers you know!

Click on this link to get the scoop on this very cool piece of safety equipment.

Let me know what you think about it. They had a working prototype at the show so this is not vaporware. It will be here in March.

Dive Safe,

Rich
NautilusGPScropped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom