The More the Merrier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And it must cheeze you guys off that he's already as good a diver as most of you.....

hehehehe

Of course myself included........my fat head had a leak and it's been deflated.......

And it wasn't the Beanie pic or the two right-handed glove shot...........musta been just a coincidence!

Scuba_Steve:
And it must cheeze you guys off that he's already as good a diver as most of you.....

hehehehe

Of course myself included........my fat head had a leak and it's been deflated.......

And it wasn't the Beanie pic or the two right-handed glove shot...........musta been just a coincidence!

I was extremely impressed with his trim - he puts you to shame!

And his SAC rate (that sounds so dirty) was pretty impressive for a newby.

Unlike some he doesn't skip breath and wind up with headaches all weekend....

Did you learn that one in your last course too or is that just your own silly vice?

Stop it you guys! All these compliments and my head is going to swell. No, on second thought, keep them coming. Hehehe
As for my other half, maybe she should be the goalie, i'm always going "5 hole" on her. hahaha
Anyway, if she gets home from work on time, we're coming for food, if not, just the meeting.

See you in a bit
Jay

I think the "OCARS" had neck seals that were a little too tight. That's the only thing I can think of.

Honestly I can't figure it out. My SAC is never that good. Here I am pulling 3 90-110ft dives out of my a$$ on a marginal dbles fill. Hmmmmm.

My body must have been slowing right down.

I did have a slight headache after one dive, but I thought it was because of the weak coffee and minimal breakfast I had :)

It's the same neck seal I've been using for months. We can rule out the air too.

Must have been one of those days. I will keep a vigilant watch, as the situation wasn't lost on me.

leftwinger27:
Stop it you guys! All these compliments and my head is going to swell. No, on second thought, keep them coming. Hehehe
As for my other half, maybe she should be the goalie, i'm always going "5 hole" on her.
Jay

Too funny :laugh: Sorry we'll miss the meeting, but we are free for weekend activities1

leftwinger27:
As for my other half, maybe she should be the goalie, i'm always going "5 hole" on her. hahaha

See you in a bit
Jay

You left yourself wide open on this comment...LOL.

I'll behave myself seeing as none of us have met her yet.

Scuba_Steve:
I think the "OCARS" had neck seals that were a little too tight. That's the only thing I can think of.

Honestly I can't figure it out. My SAC is never that good. Here I am pulling 3 90-110ft dives out of my a$$ on a marginal dbles fill. Hmmmmm.

My body must have been slowing right down.

I did have a slight headache after one dive, but I thought it was because of the weak coffee and minimal breakfast I had :)

It's the same neck seal I've been using for months. We can rule out the air too.

Must have been one of those days. I will keep a vigilant watch, as the situation wasn't lost on me.

Maybe it's your old age??? Maybe that's why your SAC is dropping now?

At least that's the excuse the old men use...ROFLMAO!

I wouldnt say his was bad, being around such compitent divers made me breathe easier. :wink:

leftwinger27:
i'm always going "5 hole" on her. Jay

That could be quite a dirty come back for this statement. are you sure you can handle it?

I don't think it's fit for the public eye...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom