The Lost Video Files....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful images, great vis & nice music.

Makes me want to jump in the water right now ;-)!

Nice videos ... thanks :)

I also liked the choice of music ... who were the musicians / bands?

Nice videos ... thanks :)

I also liked the choice of music ... who were the musicians / bands?

For the Pt Lobos music I chose Sarah Brightman, Captain Nemo...

For the Break Water it was Gandalf, Colors of a New Dawn...

And for Lover's Point it was Show Me, Dizzy X, Tales from the Iron Pillow...

MG

Really great videos, enjoyed them all! I gotta get to Cali and do some diving there. :D

BTW, what mask is that you are wearing in the first video? Thanks!

Really great videos, enjoyed them all! I gotta get to Cali and do some diving there. :D

BTW, what mask is that you are wearing in the first video? Thanks!

I'm using the Seadive Ray Blocker (950), makes colors sharper than clear glass. I like to use it on a sunny day or overcast day.

Great videos Mike! Thanks for sharing.

Your camera really does capture the colors much better than mine too. Do you have a red filter on it or anything?

Beautiful videos, Mike, makes me want to run out and get a reservation in Lobos, better yet, take a sick day and do it now!

Great videos Mike! Thanks for sharing.

Your camera really does capture the colors much better than mine too. Do you have a red filter on it or anything?

Michelle,

Thanks for the kind words on my amateur videos, I'm still in infancy... My camera is simple, no red filters however, it has white balance. When the video picks up too much green, one simple click of the white balance button and the light is measured and white is restored. :D

Michelle if you give me permission I have you and Chris on video and can put together a cute simple 1 minute video of our boat dive.

I ask because there are divers who will not let me post pics or video of them without permission. I did ask Chris and he said okay, but I cannot post him because you are in the video.

Let me know if you give me a green light so I can go back to movie editing and you can get out your popcorn when it's done. :popcorn:
MG

Michelle,

Thanks for the kind words on my amateur videos, I'm still in infancy... My camera is simple, no red filters however, it has white balance. When the video picks up too much green, one simple click of the white balance button and the light is measured and white is restored. :D

Michelle if you give me permission I have you and Chris on video and can put together a cute simple 1 minute video of our boat dive.

I ask because there are divers who will not let me post pics or video of them without permission. I did ask Chris and he said okay, but I cannot post him because you are in the video.

Let me know if you give me a green light so I can go back to movie editing and you can get out your popcorn when it's done. :popcorn:
MG

Hmm, I've never tried adjusting my white balance while shooting video...I'll have to try that.

Sure, you can post the videos of me on the boat dive. I'd love to see them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom