The journey continues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermike1011

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone, finished up PADI Rescue Diver/EFR today, and put down a deposit so I could get my books for Divemaster. I'm really excited to take this step and I am thankful that SB has so many resources available.

Michael

Good luck with it. If you haven't already, don't forget to join the Going Pro forum.

Thanks for the good wishes, and will do.

Michael,
Do slow down a little and enoy the experience. Take time to take in the big picture of Diver (student), Instr and DM relationship.

Study the before class techniques, paperwork, and sales opportunities. Key on the Classroom procedures and confined water work. Enjoy the open water sessions and be pro-active in working with the instrs.

Learn good skills and teaching abilities from all the Instr's you're exposed to.

Makes the DM process a lot more fun and be a role model DM that all the Instr's ask for....

Best Regards, and remember, Effort not Luck, has everything to do with your next step.

Back
Top Bottom