The hunt is on for missing diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I know people are concerned and I believe they should know what is going on, I am trying to be as open as possible but of course there are things that can't be mentioned yet. as for the reports of her being certified, all I know on that is what her mother has said which is that Ashley had never been diving before and never had training that she knew of.

Cody. I appreciate that you are trying to be open about what you know. From what I am hearing now though I think that you had better not say any more - especially if there is an ongoing police investigation.

Further...to everyone else. I think it's best if for now we stop talking about this incident. Speculation isn't going to help and might very well do harm. I'm going to close the thread for the time being and consult with the Management as to how we should proceed from here. I'll let you know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom