The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVII - Chat/Keep in touch thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally went diving this past Sunday. It was a stunning day.

I started out about 6:15, since some lunatic told me I had to be at the boat at 7. :shocked: Anyway, I drove to the boat with that giant orange orb directly in front of me the whole ride. Didn't matter though, in a matter of minutes I'd be diving right? :no Not so fast. Davo and Kat decided they wanted to sleep in and Sadie felt it a good time to make new friends with the police officers of the area. :54::14: That said, about 9 a.m. we were on the water and I have to say, it was a stellar day. Viz was top to bottom and the water was 72-73.

We hit three dive sites and I had a total of three hours BT. I did get chilled at the end of all the dives so I had to come up early from each one. I nailed two hogfish and got a claw that measured 6.5 inches. Oh and if you didn't know, it is mating season so all the critters are out and having fun :yeahbaby: Some pics from Sunday at the M60 tanks and Veterans Reef:

seagoddessmating.jpg

This is my friend sunshine:
model.jpg

This lil guy's name was Dinner:
dinner2.jpg

The wild thing was going on everywher - here is another group of Florida Regal Sea Goddess':
Breaktime.jpg

Don't tell him that you can see him :wink::
ucantcme.jpg

Davo, Thanks for another memorable day :hugs:

Those are some nice pics Miss D. Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two about how to use my camera. I suppose I could post a couple of photos I took while diving in Guam. I'm still learning how to take decent pictures. I truly enjoy taking underwater video though.

atrti1.jpg

One of my favorite dive sites here on Guam. It's called the Blue Hole and I'm taking this pic at 100ft as you can see, the boat I descended from is clear in this picture.

657fpi.jpg

This would be my handsome self. (I'm not conceded, conceded is a fault and I'm perfect) :wink:

28l6n7o.jpg

I decent pic of a carpet anenome at a dive spot that a tourist sub frequents, so they feed the fish. There are tons of fish on this site, including Giant Travalle.

Chugger - if you'd like - email me that last pic and I will color correct it for you.:) as for me and the camera, I just point and shoot. About the only thing I can do is get really close to the subject which helps a lot.

Frogman_5, where is it we go to see the Bulls? Ten Fathoms? Just going through some pics from there - we need to head out that way. Some pics from June:
unidentifiedsunburstanemone.jpg

speedygoliath.jpg

sneakygoliath.jpg

BullShark-1.jpg

BullShark.jpg

TwoGoliaths.jpg

top2bottom2.jpg

scenery.jpg

onmyback.jpg

That was at the SouthJack wreck (Lensahn), Memorial Day weekend last year. Hmmm.... Seems to be that time of year again!
:sharkattack:

Planning a trip Rich? I'll be in Key Largo memorial weekend, but I'll be back 6-3-08.

Awesome pics MissD!! I absolutly love the one of sunshine peeking out at you! He's so cute!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom