The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVII - Chat/Keep in touch thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er , it's a cookie on one of the lines down at the bottom of the grotto.
OK , I am working down in your neck of the woods probably thru September , so I will be checking out some of the , er , uh , Dive spots around your neck of the woods.

Thanks for having me !!! :D

Jeano Beano

Weird. Then I think I saw your good twin (going on the assumption that you're the evil one :) ) up at Ginnie yesterday. I guess every good invasion has to fall back and dock with the mothership once in awhile.

I'm still trying to figure out why you folded your hands and said that prayer before disappearing underwater. (And I'm still laughing about it...that was classic.)

I'm still up here at Ginnie, btw. Not sure if/when I'm ever going home.

What's really funny is while I was on the phone with Henry Morgan yesterday I heard Jean talking and laughing in the background. I knew it was her, no question!

Ah yeah...she's so busted!

OK, I am attempting to get 26 dives in before June 6...

That will insure I get to #700 by the end of our trip to Saba in June... I am looking to do several dives in Venice each week to get there... anyone have weekdays free that would like to learn how to dive for shark teeth?

Weird. Then I think I saw your good twin (going on the assumption that you're the evil one :) ) up at Ginnie yesterday. I guess every good invasion has to fall back and dock with the mothership once in awhile.

I'm still trying to figure out why you folded your hands and said that prayer before disappearing underwater. (And I'm still laughing about it...that was classic.)

I'm still up here at Ginnie, btw. Not sure if/when I'm ever going home.

Er , that WAS ME !!! And that my pre-dive prayer I always say. I was back in Cave Country Wed thru Sunday so I did Ginnie on Saturday early eve. Most people on here that have dove with me know I say that prayer every time. Just like my sig on the bottom.

Anyway:
Did Little River earlier that day and did Madison Blue Sunday morning.
2 of my fav caves are now open again . (YAY) :D

And I always get in the 1st set of steps at Devils and swim down to the 2nd set by the eye and the ear. So that explains that.

I'll be back up in Cave Country this next weekend too. (Leave Tampa Thursday night)

Thanks!
The Beano (NO EVIL TWIN HERE) :D

OK, I am attempting to get 26 dives in before June 6...

That will insure I get to #700 by the end of our trip to Saba in June...

What's the deal with hitting 700 - Setting a personal record? going for a new cert? Just curious :D

But evil twins are so cool!

Well...looks like I'm going home today....got an ear infection. I guess the good diving couldn't last forever.

But evil twins are so cool!

Well...looks like I'm going home today....got an ear infection. I guess the good diving couldn't last forever.

That sucks...

How you been, haven't heard from you in a while.

Pretty good for the most part. I think I sprained my eyes this weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom