The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVII - Chat/Keep in touch thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Welcome everyone. :D

This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. The Greater Tampa Bay forum has been growing by leaps and bounds, thanks to everyone involved. This particular thread is just for idle chat. Feel free to jump in anytime, everyone is welcome here.

The winter is finally becoming a memory and summer diving is about to begin :yeahbaby: Lots of friends and good memories to be made. :) Personally, I can't wait!

I haven't forgotten about working on an area for Spring/Cave diving up Cave Country it is just the timing hasn't been right.

Lastly, a couple notes/the fine print :wink:

1. Trips: All trips big or small go into the conch calendar thus giving everyone one place to go to see all happenings in the state. If they are interested in a particular gathering they can then go to the appropriate thread. I guess at the end of the year one could call it a memory type of thing. :)

2. Local private boat captains: It is understood you are not a charter company - open to just anyone. If you would like to post a trip for locals in your area you may post it in this forum only, if you so choose. It is understood that you will have gotten to know people through this forum thus having an idea of who will be joining you on your boat.

3. Chat threads that lead to a trip: If a discussion should lead to a planned trip, please ask Alcina (our resident mod) to either change the title on your thread or start a new thread with the trip details in the title. If it is a small local trip it may stay in this forum. However, if it should become larger, encompassing many areas outside of the Greater Bay and Surrounding Areas, please place it in the Main Trips & Marketplace forum.

This is the last thread, if anyone needs to go back there: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...-bay-area-take-xvi-home-base-chat-thread.html

Quote EANdiver:

BTW, our 20 year anniversary is Wednesday.

I was going to say something smarty pants like but I can't. 20 years is really impressive. :) Congratulations to you and the missus. :hugs:

MissD or Ean or Narcosis someone put together an outing with Ty!

We also need a summer return to the Pride...

Cheers.

-J.-

I might want some of that action. I still haven't been out on Ty's boat. Congrats EAN. I bet it feels like 20 LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG years. To her anyway. :wink:

Thanks for the congrats. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long...... to me.

Funny thing though, she keeps commenting on how she would have made parole by now.

Yes we do need to get back out with Ty. The Mexican Pride for sure but I wish we could do the RJ Thompson wreck too.

I'm putting a trip together with Ty for Saturday, May 17th and am waiting to hear back from some friends to see if they're going or not. So, there may be spots available. PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom