The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVI - Home Base/Chat Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey check this out :jump: :multi: :bananalama:

You are obviously in more dire need of some diving right now than i am, if thats possible!

Narcosis, When is your test? I want to be sure to get you really nervous ahead of time :)

No need, Already been there (still there), done that, and have the "PADI nervous instructor candidate" specialty card to show for it.:(

On the upside, I have lost 4 pounds from stressing myself out, and I found out that even when I'm dying from the Flu - with enough perscription drugs on board to kill a small cave diver, i can stay awake just long enough to read one more chapter in my work book.

Hows that Dr. demento song go . . . Ther coming to take me away ho ho, ha ha......:rofl4::banana::439:

No need, Already been there (still there), done that, and have the "PADI nervous instructor candidate" specialty card to show for it.:(

Conga-rats on your new specialty card :D

And of course I am more desperate than u to dive. You've been diving and I have not :sad: Actually, I don't even have a car right now, :doh:

And of course I am more desperate than u to dive. You've been diving and I have not :sad: Actually, I don't even have a car right now, :doh:[/QUOTE]

Wow Miss D. Not only are you hunting for a dive buddy but now you need one that will give you a ride. That's pretty bad Miss D. I feel bad for you.:rofl3:

:kicknut: Watch it brotha or you will be picking me up :D

I would be more than happy to pick you up and take you diving if I could get away to dive but lately I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Besides isn't there some unwritten rule that you and I can't be on the same dive. I've been a member here for a while and we haven't managed to yet.

Where can I find the "conch calendar" mentioned in the opening post?

....sorry to be nube...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom