The great big, all-inclusive Leisure Pro note

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone that works at Leisurepro dive? I kind of get the impression that you really have to know exactly what you want and not expect any help in sizing or selection from them.

LP has been very good with helping me figure out the proper sizing for some wetsuits I have gotten through them. They know their stock very well and seemed to know about diving.
Highly recommended- I don't buy online anywhere else.

Diana

However, some of them have a decent knowledge about the stuff they sell, which I think is amazing for a bunch of non-divers. Bottom line is that you have to do your homework before buying anything, same goes for the LDS's.

I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL ITEMS FROM LP INCLUDING SCUBAPRO REG, SCUBAPRO TWIN JET FINS, DIVE LIGHT ETC. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THEM. THEIR PRICES ARE THE BEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING. AS FAR AS WARRANTY, LP OFFERS THE SAME WARRANTY AS THE MANUFACTURERS SO YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. JUST MY OPINION.

Best price and no problem with purchase of Force Fins, high-top booties, and Suunto Mosquito computer.

Iam new to diving and this forum and somewhat confused.

I purchased my reg and dive comp. seperately and was thinking about going to LP for a octo, espcially since i live in NYC. My reg and comp. is from authorized dealer, although my reg warranty expired 2yrs ago(yes it was sitting on the shelf) my comp warr. is good.

How would this effect servicing? with a octo from LP? and in my case, even assembling everything together?

Any info appreciated.:)

They have been more helpfull and more resonable than a lot of lsd. but i still give the lsds the first and last option..

Scott

i bought almost all of my gear from lp and have had no problem at all. i have also bought cameras from thier photo "division"
adorama,and have only good things to say about them,too.

My beef with Leisurepro is that they don't ship to Canada using anything less Expensive than Fed-Ex. I can't option USPS or even UPS ground service, and I can with other online places. If I want to buy a $45 pair of booties, I have to pay $30 in shipping just to get them! That's ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom