"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I walked into my local library in my wetsuit yesterday (with the librarian's permission) after diving to see if the third book was back on the shelf. It wasn't. The suspense is killing me.

Just finished the 3rd book.
Awesome ending

Just finished the 1st. Have the second. I did a search for the 1st on netflix and there it was, I put it in my instant Que and will watch it soon. Great book!

Have the second. I did a search for the 1st on netflix and there it was, I put it in my instant Que and will watch it soon. Great book!

It was a good flick, they strayed a bit from the book but they always do. Looking forward to the American version of the movie.

The movie was pretty good, lots of the story is missing though they did manage to get most of it in there. I too am anxious to see what Hollywood will do with it. Too bad Stieg Larsson went and died:(

My lovely local librarian surprised me as I was reading the newspaper... she came over to me with the third book Thursday afternoon. I'll be finishing it this morning. Could only get to within 80 pages of the ending last night (early this AM) before my eyelids started closing. I had asked if they would hold onto it when it came back in.

Back
Top Bottom