The gallery is currently closed for upgrades and will return shortly.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uh huh, yeah, I see what you mean.

right, gotcha, just a matter of time.......

is it done yet? are we there yet? El Orans is on my side of the internet, make him stop staring at me

gotta say - this thread has been funny reading ...

So 4gb RAM more? WOW how much memory are the new servers running? Remember the days when a hard drive was considered "big" at 10mb ... or the days when a 360k floppy was all the rage ... after all it was double sided and held a lot more than that 180k floppy did. Ahh the good ol' days ... In college I ran my laptop off a 3.5" floppy - it had the OS, word processor and all my notes for the semester on it ... memory went a LONG ways then... and it was so much faster than the Radio Shack tape recorder I'd upgraded from ... Course I talk with my uncle and he tells of the days when they had to solder magnets together to make their own RAM ... a whole 8k of memory ... all in just one room - WOW

And THANK YOU for all your hard work NetDoc and staff ... you guys are GREAT!

Aloha, Tim

P.S. when you get the gallery, dive profiles, countdown timers and self cleaning dishwashers fixed I think you should celebrate with a well earned Dive Vacation :D (Maui is nice I hear)

is there a countdown that i can start to see the gallery again?

Jorbar1551:
is there a countdown that i can start to see the gallery again?

Uh......

Nope...!!​

Back
Top Bottom