The gallery is currently closed for upgrades and will return shortly.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*sniff, sniff* I miss the Gallery...

MaxBottomtime:
They resize your pictures at will. I resize mine to 640 X 480 for posting here. Most of the time Photobucket makes them so small they might as well be thumbnails.

Photobucket never resizes your pictures unless you're over the file limit, which is 1024KB..

The default setting is 512KB, you can change in the account options settings.

DandyDon:
250 Gig monthly? Huh?

I just found it clumsy to use, especially for folders of a few hundred pics. Perhaps I need to explore it more and learn it better.

thanks! :)

Flickr is another option, I prefer their online layout and organization.
But you're limited to how many pics you can upload each month, it has a nicer online presentation though..

photohikedive:
is it fixed yet?

no, not yet....:(

But I'm sure they are hard at it....

(stop the snigering at the back....)

We will restore the Photo Gallery after we resolve the stability issue. It's really just that simple. We have special ordered another 4 gigs of memory to see if this will resolve our issues. We will have this in sometime next week and we will have FCD back from his walk about next Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom