The gallery is currently closed for upgrades and will return shortly.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now now, I am really a good guy, just ask...... um, er, uh, heh, heh, heh, have I ever mentioned how much I liked your avatar?

I can only imagine that ScubaBoard is going to lose some of it's momentum from the long delay in getting everything back up and running.
I've already started moving all my photos to Photobucket.....my hobby can't wait!

Photobucket? Yuck. I use it for other reasons, but store my personal galleries on Aol and Yahoo alumbs in addition to Scubaboard....

I doubt scuba board will mind people using other modes for storing thier images. It might even be a relief. Last I checked, this wasn't a for profit operation. I would even be willing to bet that the work done here is strictly voluntary, and that any monies gathered are spent on keeping it running as well as it does.

For all my friendly ribbing, I really do appreciate having this place to meet and talk to, other divers, both locally and abroad.

DandyDon:
Photobucket? Yuck. I use it for other reasons, but store my personal galleries on Aol and Yahoo alumbs in addition to Scubaboard....

What's wrong with photobucket????

• 1 Gigabyte of space (about 10,000 videos and images).
  • 250GB of Monthly Transfer a month
  • Can upload images by email also movies.
  • Hardly ever down for maintenance
  • 1 megabyte file size limit per image
And it's free!!!!
I don't see how anyone could have a problem with that, but then that's just me.

I think I was a close second to DandyDon in number of images stored. I reluctlantly stored pictures in my Rodale's gallery for my dive reports after the SBN shutdown. Now Rodale's has been down for a week. I'm using Picture Trail for now. Once the SB gallery is back online I'll have to do a photo roundup. I may even have to...gasp...copy my SB gallery to discs!

Jamdiver:

And it's free!!!!
They resize your pictures at will. I resize mine to 640 X 480 for posting here. Most of the time Photobucket makes them so small they might as well be thumbnails.

Jamdiver:

And it's free!!!!
250 Gig monthly? Huh?

I just found it clumsy to use, especially for folders of a few hundred pics. Perhaps I need to explore it more and learn it better.

thanks! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom