The gallery is currently closed for upgrades and will return shortly.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I put them around here somewhere...

Tech Admin... do you have them???

:D

We are simply waiting for a stable board (knock on wood) (Where's Andy's head???) before we add the photo gallery back. We might move it to it's very own server. I think we have the world's largest collection of Scuba related images with well over 45,000!!! That's a heck of a load on the server.

well, I would like to see a picture of my gallery with a current newspaper, something to show that it is still alive :D

NetDoc:
I know I put them around here somewhere...

Tech Admin... do you have them???

:D

We are simply waiting for a stable board (knock on wood) (Where's Andy's head???) before we add the photo gallery back. We might move it to it's very own server. I think we have the world's largest collection of Scuba related images with well over 45,000!!! That's a heck of a load on the server.

Since it's gonna be all new and everything like that... can we post larger videos? :D

NetDoc:
Gee whilikers... let's get it UP first!
I didn't complain about that (and when I say "that" I mean the gallery) - did I :wink:

photohikedive:
is it fixed yet?
Did you click it?
One of the new servers didnt work out. Its not something you can just take back to Walmart and exchange. I'm sure they're doing all they can to get us up to speed. Your pics will be returned in reasonably good shape. :D

DandyDon:
Did you click it?
Your pics will be returned in reasonably good shape. :D

With little "DandyDon" moustaches drawn on everyone, right? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom