The Fabulous Underwater Adventures of KCH and MDB: Morrison Springs July 23, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They were particularly idiototic. At least they did wait until we were out before doing donuts in the water.

For those who visit that other place - I have a post under Florida - Specialty Plates asking for help on personalization. Please take a gander and offer your opinion. Yes I'm actually asking for opinions.

I was just thinking that in this testerone dominated place - a little chick-flick or femininity is in order.:blinking:

We'll get back to the beer swilling, burping, and fartin soon enough.:mooner:

kchFLA:
I was just thinking that in this testerone dominated place - a little chick-flick or femininity is in order.:blinking:

We'll get back to the beer swilling, burping, and fartin soon enough.:mooner:

And they don't call me Jeano Beano for nothing !!!!

Er , Gads , one of these days , I am going to get a CHICK-ONLY spring dive going somewhere...
Now THAT would be fun ...
I gotta get up and check out Morrison one of these days anyway ...
(I have been saying that for quite a while now )

Maybe a cave dive too?
"But Cave Diving is only for REAL MEN ... " (a quote from a thread long ago)
(Bring em on , I say ... )

Oh wait ... I forgot ...
(sorry Andy and DaFool ... I am just a ****** diver ... )

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

P.S. Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL DIVE !!!! Awesome ...
Yes , ignore those fools with only 2000 Psi in tanks etc ...

SuPrBuGmAn:
Mike's right, Yakima makes great quality racks, for a price :) http://www.yakima.com/

I don't like cam buckles though, I bought cheapies from Autozone(or similar type place) and they weren't all that reliable. Meanwhile, the cheapy ratchet straps worked just fine. $7 for a cheapy ratchet strap at your local autoparts place. S&H need not apply.

the "el-cheap-o" Cam buckle straps at places like Autozone are not worth buying. In that case ratchet straps are better, but they are a pain to operate.

However, the cam straps from NRS are in my opinion stronger than the generic rachet-straps.

Truse me when I say you won't be unhappy with the NRS straps. they are the best straps I've seen made in that size range.

jeandiver:
I gotta get up and check out Morrison one of these days anyway ...
(I have been saying that for quite a while now )

Maybe a cave dive too?

Can't dive the cave at Morrison anymore :/ Local sherrif dynamited the cave entrance in the '70s due to diver deaths. The cavern is super big and very nice though.

Vortex offers a cave dive. Cypress has a bit of cave too, not sure how extensive.

You're best bet, by far, is the Millpond for the cavey stuff though.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
...The batteries in the camera died right before he got tangled in our flag line.
He needs to invest in some 2500 mAh rechargeable batteries for that camera. They have them at Wally World with the charger for not too much green stuff.

I was looking forward to pics of the flag tangle trio :( .

OK, I had a good time, doing the dive of death. Even got a couple images...... after I got one of Miss Perfect Diver, kicking up a cloud!!!!!!!!!

DSCN1528.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

oh yeah, kira was there too.....

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

the "exploded" entrance, is opening back up....

DSCN1537.jpg

and on the way out...
DSCN1547.jpg

SeaYoda:
He needs to invest in some 2500 mAh rechargeable batteries for that camera. They have them at Wally World with the charger for not too much green stuff.

I was looking forward to pics of the flag tangle trio :( .

bought some.... (just couldn't wait for them to charge fully)

DSCN1528.jpg

Holy Crap! Look at that mushroom cloud?! Its a wonder you gals could see after all that :wink:

The exploded cave opening is far from accessible still, lest you ditch your gear. Lest again, ole dude found his bowling ball and is continuing his crashing journey into the deep. Ick.

Who was that in the yellow fins?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom