The dark side?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know -- My slide to the dark side started with a can light. And then I had to have a BP/W, because can lights don't mount on BCs. And it was all downhill from there.

Just open your mouth and guzzle the KoolAid. Resistance is futile.

Can light....next on the list....Lord, I need a 3rd job!

*smooches*
Carolyn:sharks:
Scuba...the new CRACK!

ps Grape KoolAid for me please!

Tigerman:
Yoke was never an option for me, but then again, I live in Europe :p
AzAtty:
Naw, changing from yoke to DIN is what you do so that you won't look like a dork and have the SoCal crew laugh at you when you visit them.
Well... Here in this part of Europe, some people use yoke regulators so they look exotic and not like dorks!

hmmm... based on what I've been reading around here, I figured 'going to the dark side' would be a NAUI certified diver becoming a PADI instructor. (A PADIwan?):D

My wife seems to think the Dark Side came with my BP/W, drysuit, reels, lift bag, LED backup lights, 7 foot hose, jet fins, oh my......

I wish I could get a better primary light....I gotta keep saving the pennies... I imagine DIN doubles will come after the light.

TSandM:
I don't know -- My slide to the dark side started with a can light. And then I had to have a BP/W, because can lights don't mount on BCs. And it was all downhill from there.

Just open your mouth and guzzle the KoolAid. Resistance is futile.

So its true? Once you start down the dark path, forever will it haunt your destiny? :D

That insidious voice calling from the Dark side.....DIN Doubles, Stage bottles, Reels, BP/W, Can light, Turtles, Dry suit, Mixed gas, SMB..........and on and on and..................I have been absorbed.....Where are my cookies?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom