The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there about 11.

Oops, I meant noon.

I had it scheduled for noon but somehow got 11 into my mind. I'm happy to have an extra hour to my morning! See you there!

I got this in an email from Force E--free recently and I guess these dives are free as well...............One can dive with their group or do it on your own--whatever, but you will need the parking thingy.

Here's the July and August Blue Heron Bridge (aka- Phil Foster Park) night dive schedules.

July 10th, Saturday
6:15pm pick up parking pass and sign-in.
7:30pm start dive.
8:17 high tide.
9:17 end dive.

July 24th, Saturday
6:15pm pick up parking pass and sign-in.
7:40pm start dive.
8:24pm high tide.
9:24pm end dive.

August 8th, Sunday
6:00pm pick up parking pass and sign-in.
7:08pm start dive.
7:53pm high tide.
8:53pm end dive.

August 22nd, Sunday
6:00pm pick up parking pass and sign-in.
7:10pm start dive.
7:56pm high tide.
8:56pm end dive.

Just a reminder. No diving under the small bridge on east side of park. Must stay at least 50ft away do to construction. All dive teams (cause we know we always dive with a buddy!) must have a dive flag, with a light marker on top so all boats can see. Please stay out of boat lane (channel). Make sure that all dive teams stay together and not to leave park until you rejoin. Repeating Customers and new must show certification for dive. Please call to sign up for dive, and have the name and phone number for each diver. All cars and Divers must be out of park by 10pm!

Force-E in Riviera closes at 7pm on weekends.

Force-E Riviera
561-845-2333

Last edited:
The Saturday night dives won't work for me as I work until 6 p.m. on the Miami/Broward line.

I'm all over those Sunday dives though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will dive with me?

Thanks Jim!!!

Yes, it WAS at 1:02. Yesterday. Consult tide tables for other days.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom