The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many people would you estimate were on this night dive...between both shops sponsoring it?

Just curious as last time we did a night dive there it was way crowded and lots of people shining their lights in our faces and constantly running into us made it for a less than enjoyable experience. We want to do it again, but not if there are a lot of people there.

How many people would you estimate were on this night dive...between both shops sponsoring it?

Just curious as last time we did a night dive there it was way crowded and lots of people shining their lights in our faces and constantly running into us made it for a less than enjoyable experience. We want to do it again, but not if there are a lot of people there.

I think the turn was fairly light. The guys at Force-e mentioned that less than a dozen people had signed up when I spoke to them earlier in the day. There didn't seem to be all that many divers with ScubaWorks either. I solo dived last night and only ran into a couple of other divers. I jumped in at 6:50 and got out at 8:25 or so. Viz was fantastic though I did not see the school of rays

flabellina1.jpg

CAN SOMEONE ID THE ONE BELOW?

nudi_doto.jpg

Hi Ben,
I think your red and white nudibranch is Flabellina dushia and the second one is a Doto species. Nice photos of them. Thanks for posting.

Great night dive with the guys from Deep Six on the 18th ...very few divers in the water and perfect viz!. Thanks for the invite...will join you folks next time too.

As soon as I get a chance to read up on my camera setup...

167045_183517891670272_100000361863269_527548_1240467_s.jpg

I'll be back in the water with the DSLR, big dome, macro lenses and stackable diopters (after I learn all that crap, I'll put the strobes back on) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom