The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spent two zen-like hours under the bridge this morning, in spite of the "Sunday [-]drivers[/-] divers." Wow what a lot of students. Don't know if they were to blame for the low viz (15 ft? maybe?) or if my mask was completely fogged but it was tough to see much and my pics are crap.

Today's theme was eel city. Every time I turned around I saw another! My plan was to spend most of my time under the pilings as my last few dives have been out in the sand under the boats. But I was sidetracked by four angelfish and spent 25 minutes just watching them, somewhere near that overturned boat. Oops. No worries ... as I swam towards the pilings that beautiful huge ray came gliding by. He's gorgeous.

Water temp 82 degrees, fyi.

Time to take my tanks in for their annual doctor visit. I'll be dry for a couple weeks. :depressed:

Joanie, nice report. Hey, I'm hoping to ocean dive Friday, but if the seas are kicked up as predicted...wanna do the bridge with me? I have an extra tank you're welcome to use, and it's my turn to drive. :wink:

Joanie, nice report. Hey, I'm hoping to ocean dive Friday, but if the seas are kicked up as predicted...wanna do the bridge with me? I have an extra tank you're welcome to use, and it's my turn to drive. :wink:

Thanks Debby! Does that mean your foot is better? :clapping: Let me see what happens with this jury duty nonsense on Tuesday and how the rest of my week goes ...

Stitches come out Tuesday...today's the first day I'm really not in pain. We'll keep in touch about Friday.

I spent two zen-like hours under the bridge this morning, in spite of the "Sunday [-]drivers[/-] divers." Wow what a lot of students. Don't know if they were to blame for the low viz (15 ft? maybe?) or if my mask was completely fogged but it was tough to see much and my pics are crap.

Today's theme was eel city. Every time I turned around I saw another! My plan was to spend most of my time under the pilings as my last few dives have been out in the sand under the boats. But I was sidetracked by four angelfish and spent 25 minutes just watching them, somewhere near that overturned boat. Oops. No worries ... as I swam towards the pilings that beautiful huge ray came gliding by. He's gorgeous.

Water temp 82 degrees, fyi.

Time to take my tanks in for their annual doctor visit. I'll be dry for a couple weeks. :depressed:

Ditto here for Saturday. But 84 degrees.

Man gotta work on my buddy skills. LOL 15ft viz!

Hey... better than being dry, Enjoyed a pitcher at the Brass Ring and checked out our pics.

scorpionfish.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom