The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great afternoon at the BHB diving with Kevin. First time I've had the opportunity to dive there, what a fantastic 2 hour shore dive
You're a lucky man, indeed!

Two great dives off the Explorer this morning, Black Condo and Gazebo, followed by a delicious lunch at Hurricane Alley with Kev and Wil. Kevin saw a Bull today, I missed it, try, try again. Hope to get in 4 dives tomorrow if conditions cooperate. Appears to be a couple of slots open tomorrw afternoon and a few on Sunday afternoon, come on down. I love visiting Boynton Beach.

I got my wish, 4 great dives with UE today. Clubhouse and Tabletops in the morning and the Captain Tony and OO7 in the afternoon One day of diving left on my visit, hoping for 4 more tomorrow

What a great day of diving with Underwater Explorers! Great conditions, fantastic sea life, and a fun time with friends. Can't wait to go again.

Attachments

• Castor.jpg
    Castor.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 80
  • Castor 1.jpg
    Castor 1.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Castor 3.jpg
    Castor 3.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Castor 2.jpg
    Castor 2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 89
What a great day of diving with Underwater Explorers! Great conditions, fantastic sea life, and a fun time with friends. Can't wait to go again.

Outstanding! Nice to find a good use for the wide angle lens once yer stuck with it down there, eh?

Kevin

A great last day for my short visit to Boynton Beach and diving with Underwater Explorers. Dived the Castor and 95 with FairWaterDiver (very nice pics) and Deepstops in the morning and dived Clubhouse and Black Condo with other new and old friends in the afternoon. Best weather, sea conditions, and vis in my four day visit. Thanks to Kev, Wil, and Alex for a wonderful 4 days and 11 dives/more than 13 hours underwater. I'm scheming on my next trip back.

Best, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom