The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deepstops thanks for coming out with us you know it is always a fun and eventful trip when you come along. And thanks for the nice compliment. Vfox it was great to meet you buys I had a great time diving with you. We hope to see you guys againg soon.

Hoping to meet up with some scuba boarders again. It was great last time, despite the mega flight hours. Plan to fun dive with Kev in the Dec 23-24 range. Will also dive Dec 27-28 but with one AOW student. Deep Stops can you get the time off before the holidays?

Hoping to meet up with some scuba boarders again. It was great last time, despite the mega flight hours. Plan to fun dive with Kev in the Dec 23-24 range. Will also dive Dec 27-28 but with one AOW student. Deep Stops can you get the time off before the holidays?

My wife and I have discussed jumping on a cruise for Christmas but haven't made a reservation yet, so for now, count me in for the 23rd.

My wife and I have discussed jumping on a cruise for Christmas but haven't made a reservation yet, so for now, count me in for the 23rd.

Sounds good. If we can make it an afternoon dive even better.

Great pair of dives with Kevin and Wilhelmina today! It had been over a year since I'd been down and it felt really special to be back on my "home reef". The sea was up a bit but that just made it that much more interesting-to me anyway. The observer clinging to the bucket wasn't nearly as thrilled. The only regrets were the sighting of two of our reef terrorists-LION FISH!- and not having the means at hand to kill them, that and the absence of turtles and morays. But two southern stingrays, a bunch of bugs, a couple of huge squid and the usual busy and colorful life of the reef made it magnifico!

Thanks again,
Kev and Wilhelmina for a fantastic day on and under the h2o.

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom