The best scuba diving mask straps - Mask Saver & Mask Saver Deluxe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks a lot. The shipping is inluded in the prices on our website: www.oceangoods.com Please let me know how we can help you further here: info@oceangoods.com

Looks pretty cool. What's the shipping cost to Florida?

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Thanks a lot. Please let me know how we can help you further here: info@oceangoods.com

Looks like a really nice concept to me....especially the one that doubles as a bag/covering

I wish you had a more expedient effect way to ship. I lost my mask today on a surface swim. My wife said I had a package waiting on me. Arrrgggghhhh!

ETA: it didn't arrive, it was the package.

Last edited:
I used the strap last w/e with my leaky mask. I like it. The strap allowed the mask to ride down around where my octo hangs. Never had an issue at all. Quite comfortable when in use. I like that I can now unclip it and I have enough room to allow this down onto my neck. I'll do a review when I can get some pics. Maybe next w/e.

What kind of warranty do you have on these? Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:06 PM ----------

One thing that leaps out at me, make the clip larger for attaching to the BCD. I have to use a small split ring due to the issue.

Hi Ronin,

thanks a lot for the update and the suggestion about the BDC clip. The straps have a 1 year warranty. Looking forward to the review with pics.

I used the strap last w/e with my leaky mask. I like it. The strap allowed the mask to ride down around where my octo hangs. Never had an issue at all. Quite comfortable when in use. I like that I can now unclip it and I have enough room to allow this down onto my neck. I'll do a review when I can get some pics. Maybe next w/e.

What kind of warranty do you have on these? Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:06 PM ----------

One thing that leaps out at me, make the clip larger for attaching to the BCD. I have to use a small split ring due to the issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom